Wednesday, April 22, 2009

April Recap...sorry

Oh my goodness...I'm already having to do a recap episode. I told you I'd suck at keeping this updated, Ames!

Anyway...
April has come and gone.

Let's go with April Highlights in the life of me... ...aaaaaand Scene!

Ok, just kidding, here goes:

  • I am now full time with benefits at UAB! That's uber exciting. I need not worry about horrific events beyond the normal general fear of sickness, death or dismemberment. Awesome.....wait...
  • Went to a childhood church acquaintance's wedding. His family have always been the kindest people. It was good to see people from back then. It was interesting seeing their reactions to how I'm so different. Cute cake, cute girl, beautiful family, etc. etc. etc.
  • A few awesome mini-vacations with Ames for R&R, laughs, ANTM, and Black Pearl lettuce wraps.
  • My sister and I sang together for the Maundy Thursday service at Sylacauga FUMC which was good.
  • Got some hangoutage with High School peeps for Twin and my birthday (April 13!).
  • Enjoyed the typical Easter with my family which was nice and filling, as always.
  • Ames made bubble pizza for Drake and me for my birthday dinner. I love her. And bubble pizza. Yum.
  • Comedy Club Stardome with friends and fam for Birthday outing! So much fun. I love the Stardome! Especially when I win free tickets for 12 people on my birthday. :)
  • Drake's birthday present to me was tickets to WICKED! Which was spectacular.
  • Had a girls' nite out with Little to J.Clyde and NanaFunks. Which is always super fun.
  • SOCO 2009 at BSC was awesome. Music and drinking with my sister and underclassmen friends. Yes.
  • I got Drake beta fishes for his b'day. I got him a two sided tank so he has two. He can lift the middle part so they see each other and flare up, but they can't get through the clear wall separator. So pretty! He named them Milton and Bradley.
  • Had a few filmings at work, which is good to cut up the monotony of my days in front of the computer.
  • Went on a few random outings with Drake. One outdoor concert at Aldridge Gardens, a roadtrip to lunch, a few breakfasts at Jack's, dinner at O'Charley's... (Where the prophet was!)
  • Finally saw Shoppaholic at the $1 Theater with Barclee and Drake.
  • Saw my sister perform with the BSC Pep and Jazz bands. Which was weird cause now we've swapped places. It's weird to be in the audience now. I miss band and playing my trumpet.
All in all, a decent month of outings, sufficient social interaction, activities, and happiness to balance out the occasional clouds. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment